Luxury Honeymoon Journey in Palace on Wheels 08 Days / 07 Nights
Thank you very much for choosing SkyBlu International in serving you and giving us an opportunity to assisting your travel.
The journey starts from the heart of India- Delhi and ventures Jaipur, Ranthambore, Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Bharatpur and Agra. Palace on Wheels with its mouth-watering cuisines not only wins the heart of the guests but by its other facilities like spacious cabins, deluxe salons which has cream yellow color on its exterior walls, a pampering spa to that makes one feel relaxed and rejuvenated. So get ready and make the most out of one kind experience in India with your exciting trip in the Palace On Wheels.
Day 1: DELHI- The Capital of India
- Get a traditional royal welcome with a turban and tikka on your forehead at Safdarjung Railway Station to start with luxury journey.
- Post check-in-formalities, enjoy welcome drink and other facilities.
- Savour the awesome dinner served in the train and relax through the night in Palace on Wheels as the train departs for Jaipur, the very first destination of your luxury train tour.
Day 2: JAIPUR- The Pink City
- Post breakfast, get down the train to begin with the Jaipur city tour.
- On reaching the destination, head to the splendid Amer Fort that reveals the true Rajasthan royalty.
- Post lunch, you’ll be taken to the splendid City Palace where you can experience the elephant ride. Moving ahead, you’ll be taken to the beautiful architecture Hawa Mahal which is also called Palace Of Winds.
- Once you are through with exploring the palaces and forts, you’ll be taken to the local markets of Jaipur which are famous for handicrafts and other local stuff.
- Aboard the train by 06:00 PM for the evening tea and refreshment, relax inside the Palace on Wheels.
- Savour a royal dining experience on-board.
- Rest peacefully in the train at night, while the train departs for Ranthambore, Sawai Madhopur, the next destination.
Day 3: RANTHAMBORE- A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- TThe luxury train tour arrives at Sawai Madhopur where you can say HELLO to the majestic Tigers in the Ranthambore National Park.
- Enjoy the Wildlife Safari where you can spot tigers and several other animal species including tigers, sambar, hyena, sloth bear, spotted deer and more.
- Lunch on board, while the train leaves for Chittorgarh.
- Reaching Chittorgarh, you will get to explore the prime tourist attraction i.e., The Chittorgarh Fort which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site which is also called the Water Fort.
- Later, enjoy the evening tea and light & sound show at the fort complex which is a lifetime experience in itself.
- Post dinner in the train, enjoy overnight stay in the train departs its journey at for next destination, Udaipur- The City of Lakes.
Day 4: UDAIPUR- The Lake City
- Post breakfast in the train, the off-train city excursion begins.
- You will be taken to the 17th century-built City Palace which has balconies, towers and cupolas. Also, a visit to the Crystal Gallery will take you to the place that houses personal collection of H.H. of Udaipur.
- For a scrumptious lunch, you will be heading to the Fateh Prakash Palace Hotel.
- Being the lake city, enjoy a venturous boat ride around the world famous ‘Lake Palace Hotel’ situated at Lake Pichola with sighting other major tourist attractions in Udaipur.
- Back to the Palace on Wheels for dinner and overnight stay, the train will begin its journey for the next destination, Jaisalmer.
Day 5: JAISALMER- The Golden City of India
- Arriving Jaisalmer, get ready to sight magnificent, beautiful and well-known Havelis like the Patwon Ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli and Nathmalji ki Haveli.
- Making the most out of your Jaisalmer trip, shop at the local markets for some exclusive handicraft stuff, which you can carry back home for your friends and family in the form of souvenirs.
- Post-lunch, leave for sighting tour across the world-popular Sam Sand Dune to enjoy a memorable sunset view by experiencing a camel ride.
- After having a luxurious dinner, sit beside the bonfire and enjoy the cultural performance under the star-lit sky in the sand dunes of Jaisalmer.
- Coming back to the train, stay overnight and then the train will head to Jodhpur.
Day 6: JODHPUR- The Suncity and Blue City
- Arriving Jodhpur, after having the breakfast get indulged in sightseeing of Jodhpur, where you can witness the prime tourist attractions of the city, such as the Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada and more.
- Your lunch would be scheduled in one of the palace hotels. Post-lunch you will be taken for local shopping in the city.
- Once you are done with having dinner, stay overnight on-board Palace On Wheels as the train departs to Bharatpur.
Day 7: BHARATPUR- AGRA
- Palace on Wheels arrive Bharatpur, known as Keoladeo Ghana National Park.
- Housing an amazing variety of bird species, including both resident and migratory birds. You can enjoy bird watching and wildlife viewing in the park.
- After having a delicious breakfast at the jungle lodge, return aboard the train that begins its journey for Agra.
- Reaching Agra, you’ll be taken on a city tour including the world-renowned Taj Mahal along with the other tourist attractions.
- Shopping in Agra would get your hands on some interesting items such as leather goods, jewellery, marble souvenirs etc.
- Later end your Luxury Holiday in Agra with special light and sound show with Special dinner at a city hotel.
- Post-dinner, return back to the train to get back to Delhi from where the luxury journey started. Stay overnight in the train.
Day 8: New Delhi
- Arrival in the Safdarjung Railway Station.
- post-breakfast on-board the train, get through the check-out formalities. And with this comes the end of the Luxury Train Holidays in India.
- On-board Meals
- Soft Beverages
- Butler Services
- Guided Off-Train
- ExcursionTea, Coffee, and Snacks
- Porterage Services
- Arrival & Departure Transfers
- Pre and Post Accommodation
- All currently applicable luxury taxes.
Check-in time is 13:00 hrs. And Check-out time is 12:00
- Air tickets/Railway/Bus (From your city of Departure, we will assist you to book the same).
- Tips and porter-age.
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- New Year's Eve Gala Dinner charges.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusion list.
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle. If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- SkyBlu International officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source.
Booking procedure and payments:
- A confirmation letter appointing us as the travel partners to handle your requirements and accepting the terms and conditions will have to be issued from your end. Customer should provide us the rooming list & meal request to us well in advance to confirm the same.
- 50% of the total payment to be made at the time of booking.
- 25% of the payment to be made at the time of confirmation of services.
- Balance payment to be made 10 days prior to the departure.
South Indian Bank
Arayankavu, Ernakulam District
Cancellation of the Tour by Client
- If the client wants to cancel the tour, he must intimate the company in writing mailed to us at our office address on working days within office time. If the booking form has been signed by one or more persons for themselves and for others mentioned in the form, communication signed by such signatories would be treated as valid communication for cancellation for all such persons mentioned in the form. The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the time the written request reached the company at its office in Cochin on working days within office time. In case of cancellation, the following cancellation charges would apply:
when a cancellation is made
cancellation charges per person
Clear 45 working days or more prior to the date of departure of the tour or for non-payment of the balance tour cost.
Clear 44 to 15 working days prior to the date of departure of the tour.
50 % of the tour cost
Clear 15 to 07 working days prior to the date of departure of the tour.
75% of the tour cost
Less than 07 clear working days prior to the date of departure of the tour.
100% of tour cost
If the client is no show on the tour
100% of tour cost
In addition to the above, in case of cancellation of tour by either party, the amount spent by the company on visas, medical insurance, poe including administrative charges would be payable by the client. If the total cancellation charges mentioned above exceed the amount paid by the client, the balance amount would be payable by the client.
In case of third party products, the rules relating to cancellation and the cancellation schedule prescribed by the concerned third party service provider would be applicable and in addition the company shall have the right to claim service and communication charges.
It is a clear understanding between the parties that for the purpose of this clause cancellation can be due to any reason whatsoever including the reason of inability to participate due to any reason including illness, death, court orders, non-availability of travel documents etc.
If you had any questions regarding the travel itinerary information or how we may be of additional help.
Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or call M: +91 751 021 2932 or +91 999 584 2232 or +91 484 430 2232 so that we may address your questions.